Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Well Hello There.

I’m baaaaack! Since it’s Halloween time I figured that would be appropriate. I find it scary that it has been so long.

IMG_7127

Of course there were plans to post before now. I assure you I have taken many pictures in anticipation of  blogging. As I have fallen asleep I have written many fun and witty posts (or they seemed that way). But until someone figures out a way to connect my brain to the computer while sleeping, you guys will never get to see them.

Between sleep & blogging - honestly, sleep always seems to win in the battle.

IMG_7129

But, it got to be embarrassing. Friends, family and customers at the store are not shy in mentioning that I haven’t posted.

I have to say that I am constantly amazed at all of you who are able to blog on a consistent basis. Do you not sleep? Or are you so organized that you plan posts way in advance. Am I the only one that always feel as if I am running on catch up? I’m pretty sure that if I started fresh tomorrow, that I would be behind by the end of the day.

IMG_7131

So, tomorrow, I will share a tablescape. So pull out your pointy hats and I’ll see you then.

Stitch at you then,
Dawna

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the visit. Looking forward to seeing your tablescape.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they brighten my day.