Saturday, June 30, 2012

Camille Beckman


My husband, the golf guy (GG from here on) and I are in Boise, Idaho for our annual summer visit with his family.

While here I always try and visit a few of my favorite places.

My first visit was to the Camille Beckman gift shop. It is located on the grounds with the factory just outside of Eagle.

IMG_1090

IMG_1063

I always like to go and stock up.  They have the most amazing glycerine based hand care products, creams, lotions and bath items. Secret Sea was my new favorite scent this visit. My all time favorite is Vanilla and Mango Beach.

IMG_1068

The gift shop sells home décor and jewelry as well as the full line of Camille Beckman products. The ladies who work in the gift shop are very gracious and remember me  although I only visit twice a year.

IMG_1066

IMG_1073

This display had some melamine dishes with a grey mottled border. The serving pieces had chickens on them.

IMG_1078

I fell in love with this dresser, but there was no way to take it home with me. 

IMG_1076

A close up of the display on top.

IMG_1075

On the way back out to the car were lots of bees buzzing around in the lavender.

IMG_1082

IMG_1083

If you get a chance to visit you can also take a self guided tour of the factory.

Stitch at you soon, Dawna

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Camille Beckman products. What fun! Have a great vacation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they brighten my day.