Tuesday, December 25, 2012

And to All a Goodnight

‘Twas the night of Christmas and all thru the house not a creature was stirring not even a mouse.

The stockings were emptied, the presents all opened.
IMG_7081


The bloggers so tired, after weeks of being inspired.

IMG_7009

IMG_7013

IMG_7008

From simple to sparkling,

IMG_7030

we added beauty to our surroundings.

IMG_7026

To celebrate the season we shared our recipes, our family traditions our homes and our faith.

IMG_7040

So I thank you for allowing me to be a part of the blogging community and your lives.

IMG_7043

IMG_7052

IMG_7039

I thought my tree was complete  -

IMG_7044

IMG_7066


but  today I opened a gift that became it’s crowning glory. First I tried it on the bunny, but he agreed it would be best on the tree.

IMG_7061

Thank you Nancy for a crown fit for a Princess.

IMG_7071

So from our family to yours may the spirit of Christmas live in your heart until this time next year.

IMG_7068

Stitch at you Soon,
Dawna

Partying with - 
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays
DIY Showoff - Holiday Highlights
French Country Cottage - Feathered Nest Friday

3 comments:

  1. Precious, love your poem and sentiments!
    Jessica @ A Humble Creation

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous vignettes! I love the crown tree topper!

    Have a very Happy New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is beautiful, elegant and so inviting! Your vignettes are gorgeous and the tree is lovely, specially with the crown tree topper. I also changed mine this year from the angel I had many years to a big old fashion glass pin like..or whatever you call it!..or is it like an icicle, mother had one like it when I was a kid. Wishing you and yours a very happy and blessed 2013.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they brighten my day.